31st May 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?

sir if i want to get into IISER for int phd programme in CHEMICAL SCIENCES then which entrance i should appear for , for IIT JAM OR SIMPLY JAM. and pls let me know theelligibility criteria to get into iiser for int phd programme and tell me the top most coaching for the entrance of int phd programme in pune .

Related Questions:
  1. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  2. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  6. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  7. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form?
  9. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  10. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  11. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  12. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  13. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. How to get admission form for IISER entrance?
  15. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for Integrated Ph.D in Chemistry in IACS?
  16. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  17. Syllabus of entrance exam of Mathematics for Integrated Ph.D course? Previous year question papers?
  18. After BSc which courses are better to do? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2016, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?

how can I get the previous year question papers of iiser trivandrum integrated PhD entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?