23rd September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study PhD in IIT being M.Tech(CSE) postgraduate?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Tech(CSE) from Vijaywada. I am interested to do PhD in IIT. What all the work I need to do to go through. I did my B.Tech and M.Tech in an average institutions.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  2. Does IIT offer PhD in Computer Science to M.E.(CSE) postgraduate?
  3. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  5. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  6. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  8. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  9. Where should I study PhD in Zoology through Distance Education being a postgraduate?
  10. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which specialization I can study PhD being a MCA postgraduate?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  15. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  16. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
28th September 2016, 03:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PhD in IIT being M.Tech(CSE) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my M.Tech(CSE) from Vijaywada. I am interested to do PhD in IIT. What all the work I need to do to go through. I did my B.Tech and M.Tech in an average institutions.

The candidates who have completed M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering can apply for PhD in IITs. The candidate should download the application form from the website by following the admission tab. You have to attach your curriculum vitae, industrial experience, Research Publications, academic honors and awards etc. Within one month period you will be informed through Email regarding your admission to PhD program. The candidate should attend an interview for the admission to PhD in CSE. The details can be found in the IIT websites also, Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?