24th January 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hysics subject is available in PhD to study in Jawahar Lal Nehru University?

Hi everyone, I want to know that Physics subject is available in PhD to study in Jawahar Lal Nehru University? If yes, then please tell me about this immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 12:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: hysics subject is available in PhD to study in Jawahar Lal Nehru University?

Yes, Ph.D. in Physical Science(PHYP) is available in PhD to study in Jawahar Lal Nehru University. You must have a master's degree (with adequate research experience and publications) in relevant subject and M.Phil. Degree with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) or equivalent grades from any recognized university to be eligible to study Ph.D. in Physical Science(PHYP) in Jawahar Lal Nehru University.
1st February 2019, 11:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: hysics subject is available in PhD to study in Jawahar Lal Nehru University?

Yes, Jawaharlal Nehru University offers PhD in pure physics course and the minimum eligibility required to pursue this course is that a candidate must have completed masters degree in physics with at least 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?