26th May 2023, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am Nepali. Did PhD in anatomy in India. Am I eligible for teaching in AIIMS?

I am Nepali. Did my high school from Nepal. But did my B.Sc from India. Msc anatomy also from India. And completing my last verge of PhD ANATOMY from India as well.
Am I eligible for teaching in AIIMS?

28th May 2023, 10:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am Nepali. Did PhD in anatomy in India. Am I eligible for teaching in AIIMS?

Yes, you are eligible to teach in AIIMS if you have a PhD in anatomy from an accredited institution. However, there are a few additional requirements that you must meet in order to be considered for a teaching position at AIIMS. These requirements include:

* You must have a valid teaching license from the National Board of Examinations (NBME).
* You must have at least two years of teaching experience at an accredited medical school.
* You must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English.

If you meet all of these requirements, you can apply for a teaching position at AIIMS through the AIIMS website. The application process typically includes submitting your CV, a teaching portfolio, and letters of recommendation.

Here are the steps on how to apply for a teaching position at AIIMS:

1. Go to the AIIMS website and click on the "Careers" tab.
2. Click on the "Teaching" link.
3. Read the eligibility requirements and instructions carefully.
4. Download the application form and fill it out completely.
5. Attach your CV, a teaching portfolio, and letters of recommendation.
6. Submit your application form online.
29th May 2023, 08:03 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am Nepali. Did PhD in anatomy in India. Am I eligible for teaching in AIIMS?

The conditions regarding the age limit of NEET are as follows:

The candidate applying for the exam must have completed 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2023. There is no upper age limit criteria. The earlier maximum age limit of 25 years has been removed. A minimum score of 50% for General/ EWS category, 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD is required in class 12.
29th May 2023, 03:37 PM
Msdhoni02

To be eligible for admission to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in India, candidates must meet certain criteria. Here are the general eligibility requirements for AIIMS:

1. Nationality - Indian,

2. Age - above 17 years,

3. Academic qualifications- 10+ 2 with physics, chemistry, biology as main subjects,

4. Marks : minimum 60% marks in class 12th.
31st May 2023, 08:15 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for teaching positions at AIIMS typically involves a combination of academic qualifications, research experience, and other criteria set by the institution.
While being a Nepali citizen or having completed your PhD in anatomy in India can be advantageous, there may be additional requirements you need to fulfill to be eligible for teaching at AIIMS.

Some of the common criteria for teaching positions at renowned institutions like AIIMS include:

1. Academic qualifications: Typically, a PhD degree in a relevant field is a minimum requirement for teaching positions.

2. Research experience: Demonstrated research experience, including publications in reputable scientific journals and participation in relevant conferences or workshops, is often valued.

3. Teaching experience: Prior teaching experience, particularly at the university level, can be beneficial.

4. Specialization and expertise: Having expertise and specialization in a specific area of anatomy can make you a strong candidate for a teaching position.

5. Communication and interpersonal skills: Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, are crucial for teaching positions.

You can visiting the official AIIMS website or reaching out to their administration or human resources department for detailed information regarding teaching positions and eligibility requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?