20th March 2023, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10. I am interested in Space Research. So how I proceed?

I am a student of class 10. I am interested in Space Research. So how I proceed?

21st March 2023, 03:11 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a student of class 10. I am interested in Space Research. So how I proceed?

First b, candidates must have 12th degree from a recognised university with science stream after that you have to study BTech in Aerospace Engineering, MTech in Optical Engineering, BTech in Avionics Engineering.
21st March 2023, 04:21 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: I am a student of class 10. I am interested in Space Research. So how I proceed?

The first requirement is to complete your class 10. Then you have to complete your class 12 with science stream from any reputable board. After that, earn your graduation degree from any accredited university or institute with a minimum of 50% in the subjects of math, physics, and chemistry. You must then pursue a master's degree in the relevant discipline from a reputable institution or institute after that. To become a space research scientist, you must pursue a Ph.D. in the relevant discipline after earning your Master's degree.
22nd March 2023, 10:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The completion of grade 10 is the prerequisite. After grade 10, from any respected board, you must pass your class 12 in the science stream. Afterward, obtain your bachelor's*degree from any reputable university with at*least a grade point average of 50% in the fields of math, physics, and chemistry.
The next step is to obtain a master's degree in the pertinent field from a respected college or institute. After receiving your Master's degree, you must pursue a Ph.D. in the pertinent field if you want to work as a space research scientist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?