11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of PhD(Operational Research) in GITAM University? How many seats are available?

Hi,
I am interested to do PhD in Operational Research from GITAM University. Kindly provide me important dates for admission in this PhD in GITAM University. And also let me know how many seats are available? Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. PhD seats available in Gitam University every year to apply for Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  2. List of specializations available to study under M.Tech in GITAM University? How many seats are available?
  3. Which branch can I get after scoring 2547 rank in GAT?
  4. Vacancies in Banking sector for this year? Seats available and important dates for it?
  5. Important dates of Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research PhD admission?
  6. Which all courses are offered at Gitam University? How to get entry into MBBS course?
  7. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  8. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  9. Hoe to get admission for Gitam University being a candidate of 12th standard?
  10. How many seats are available to study B.Ed in IGNOU, Nagpur region for OBC candidates? When the merit list will be declared? Important dates of admission?
  11. Important dates of PhD(Political Science) entrance exam conducted by CSS University
  12. What kind of posts does HP Enterprises offer through VIT University Pooled Campus? Important dates of this Pooled Campusing?
  13. Detailed information and Important dates of PhD entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University?
  14. Can I study M.Tech in Biotechnology in GITAM University if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Important dates for M.Ed entrance exam of Bundelkhand University?
  16. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  17. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of sale of ITI forms?
1st April 2017, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of PhD(Operational Research) in GITAM University? How many seats are available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am interested to do PhD in Operational Research from GITAM University. Kindly provide me important dates for admission in this PhD in GITAM University. And also let me know how many seats are available? Thank you in advance!

The last date to submit filled in application form was 16-07-2016 and Admission Test and Interview was held on 23-07-2016 for taking admission in Gitam University for PhD Operations Management program. So you will expect the application and admission test dates in the month of July every year or you can check the notifications and press release given by the Gitam University. Post Graduate Degree holders of any recognized university with at least 55% marks in the concerned subject or allied subject can apply for PhD (Operations Management) program. You have to contact the University for getting details about the number of seats available in PhD in Operations Management. The Gitam University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?