23rd April 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?

how can i joined phd anthropology course in this university?please give me all the information regarding phd in anthropology. i m a nepalies student and passed my master degree in anthropology from thribhuvan university, i m interested so much.............

10th May 2014, 10:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information about PhD in Anthropology for Nepalis student?

Hello dear friend. You have mentioned that you are a non Indian origin student or a Nepali student. So it will be required for you to pass certain special exams as you become a non Indian student or a foreign university pass out. But as per my knowledge as no visa is required for Indians to visit Sri Lanka, Bangladesh & Nepal also the vice versa.

Similarly there is no special exam also needed. You just have to appear the entrance exams of the university in which you want to do your coursework as the Indian origin students do and if qualify the test then you can take admission in the same university and can continue your studies there. It is of course a very good subject Anthropology which you are interested to study.

There are also financial aids available for Phd students. you can even appear for the NET for JRF test conducted and if you qualify the fellowships then you will be eligible to receive the grants in form of financial help from the government. The colleges are many where you can apply for the Phd in anthropology. The basic arts colleges are many in India. It your choice to choose from the list of colleges available here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?