23rd April 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?

I am M.Pharm final year student. i want to do Phd but how? Please give me detail about the colleges in mumbai, who conduct the Phd in pharmaceutics. what is the difference between part time and full time Phd? if i do part time Phd then what are the drawbacks? please give me the answer.

10th May 2014, 10:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?

Hello, dear friend your wish is to study doctoral degree in pharmaceutics. It is a very upcoming course and career. With this course and degree you will be in demand by various multinational pharma group of companies.

They require a high skilled and technically sound research and development team to work on their medicines produced and testing of newly produced and manufactured medicines and even produce or manufacture new new medicines after doing all the research and experiments on it. Here you have asked to know about The various pharmaceutics colleges in Mumbai which offer Phd degree in pharmaceutics. It is not a worry.

First you need to find out which are the colleges in mumbai which are of their own university. maximum possibility of finding Phd seats in such colleges only which are of their own universities. Still for your help I am hereby providing you a list of some 2-3 colleges and their contact details which offer Phd seats in Pharmaceutics. check it out:-

1. Bombay College of Pharmacy (AICTE Approved) (PCI Approved)
Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai 400 098.

2. C.U.Shah College of Pharmacy, (AICTE Approved) (PCI Approved)
SNDT Women’s University, Sir Vithaldas Vidyavihar, Juhu Road, Santacruz (West),
Mumbai – 400049
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?