4th October 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Institutes and eligiblity of doing Phd in Biochemistry or Chemistry?

good afternoon sir,

I am presently pursuing my masters in Bioinformatics,and want to pursue my m.tech or Phd in biochemistry or chemistry.

I want to know which exam i should give that will lead me to these courses and which colleges are conducting these courses.

4th October 2014, 11:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes and eligiblity of doing Phd in Biochemistry or Chemistry?

Yes you can apply for admission into Ph.D Biochemistry but make sure that you have got 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University.

Every University give admission on the basis of CSIR NET score and if you have qualified this exam, then you don't need to appear for any entrance examination.

If seats remain vacant after filling up CSIR NET qualified students, then there will be an entrance examination for giving admission into those vacant seats.

The admission is usually based on the performance in the entrance examination and interview. There will be interview for CSIR NET qualified candidates too before admission. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance and interview, if you haven't qualified CSIR NET.

Each University have there own entrance examination and also you can apply for it, when the notification is out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?