12th June 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?

I am Msc in inorganic chemistry. I am a school teacher & I am willing to do a Phd course.
I would like to know how to do Phd in inorganic chemistry through distance education facality. I would also like to know the names of the univesities offering such courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  2. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education?
  4. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  5. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  6. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  7. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  8. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  9. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  10. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  11. List of universities in AP offering M.Phil in Maths in distance education? What is the admission procedure?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  13. Which are the universities offering M.Ed through distance or M.A in Education
  14. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  15. Madurai Kamarag Universities offering MSc Chemistry through distance education?
  16. Universities in Maharashtra for PhD HR through distance education?
  17. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  18. List of universities offering MSc Chemistry through distance education? Is this course recognized by Union Kerala PSC, HRD?
4th October 2014, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?

You must have a Master's degree in Inorganic Chemistry with at least 55% marks. You might also appear for the entrance examination for admission into Ph.D course. Therefore, be prepared for the entrance examination because admission is on merit.

Those with a CSIR NET score can apply for admission in Ph.D without appearing for the University entrance examination.

You can do distance Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry from following Universities.

1. University of Delhi, South Moti Bagh,(Old Moti Lal Nehru College Building), New Delhi, Delhi 110021, Phone : 011 2415 1600

2. University of Pune, Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007 Phone: 020 2569 6061

3. Jadavpur University, 188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur University Campus Area, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032, Phone: 033 2457 2227

4. Calcutta University, Golutalastart Kalka , Senate House, 87 /1, College St, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073, Phone: 033 2241 0071

5. IGNOU, J 2/1, BLOCK B1, MOHAN COOP INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2699 0082
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?