25th June 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Integrated m.tech phd in computer science

Hello frinds. I am completing my b.tech(CSE) this year by july 2011. I want to pursue higher studies. I want to know, which universities in India provide integrated M.tech Phd course. After completing my m.tech, i would go for some specialization in phd (i am interested in machine learning(AI) and operating systems)

I have give GATE 2011 and got 615 gate score (AIR 1867).

Does IIT D , DTU, JNU provide such type of courses?
I just know of such type of course in IIT kharagpur.

Please share your knowledge.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  3. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  4. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  5. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA?
  6. List of colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India?
  7. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  8. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  9. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  10. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  11. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  12. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  13. Integrated m.tech phd in computer science -- [New]
  14. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
  15. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  16. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  17. How to do Ph.D in IT? I have done B.E from AMIETE, Lodhi Road
  18. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
19th May 2017, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Integrated m.tech phd in computer science

You can apply for exams like IIT JAM and JEST, if you are interested in integrated Ph.D programme in computer sciences. Admission will be on the basis of performance in these exams.

GATE score is only considered for M.Tech admission and some IITs offer admission directly in Ph.D through interview for GATE qualifiers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?