10th October 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in MATS University?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for a PhD program in Information Technology in MATS University. I would like to know about the syllabus of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

15th October 2019, 01:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in MATS University?

Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in MATS University are as follows:-

Duration- 3 to 5 years

Syllabus-
Paper 1-
Major Subject
Theories in IS research
Socio Technical Perspective of IS
Managing Virtual teams and Global IT
Knowledge Management
Minor Subject
Research Methodology

Paper 2-
Major Subject
E-Commerce Strategy
Managing IT Projects
Information System analysis and design
Data Mining and Business Intelligence
Minor Subject
Statistics
16th October 2019, 03:51 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in MATS University?

PhD in Information Technology is a 3 year duration course. This course is the study of a variety of technology systems, including securities exchanges, supply chains, manufacturing networks, information processing systems and product development systems. The detailed syllabus of this course is given below.

Theories in IS Research
Socio Technical Perspective of IS
Managing Virtual Teams and Global IT
Knowledge Management
Minor Subject
Research Methodology
E-Commerce Strategy
Managing IT Projects
Information System Analysis and Design
Data Mining and Business Intelligence
Statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?