20th April 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

List of best books to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam

Respected Sir/Mam, Can you please help me to get a good entrance book for PhD computer science from bangalore university? Can you please list them and let me know from where I can buy them? I really want to prepare well for the exam. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of books which can help me to prepare for Ph.D exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  3. List of reference books in Biology for clearing Ph.D entrance exam?
  4. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  5. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  6. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for PhD entrance exam of IIT?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Sc and Ph.D together?
  8. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for JNU PhD(Biotechnology) entrance exam?
  9. List of best books to prepare for NBHM Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Suitable books to prepare for UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics?
  11. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for AIIMS PhD(Community Medicine) entrance exam?
  13. Model question papers of Anna University PhD(Mathematics) entrance exam and suitable books for preparation?
  14. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  15. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  16. How to prepare for the MBA entrance exams? List of best reference books to prepare for the exams?
  17. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  18. List of top books with author names to prepare for NIFT Entrance Exam 2015?
23rd April 2017, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best books to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam

List of best books to prepare for Ph.D Entrance Exam:

There are many books that can be followed for appearing in Ph.D Entrance Examination for computer science stream.

>> The Art of Getting Computer Science PhD by Emdad Ahmed

The above mentioned book is generally recommended for Ph.D Entrance Examination for Computer Science stream.
8th June 2020, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me the List of best books to prepare PH.D in zoology entrance exam?
the syllabus listed is:
Research methodology and Aptitude
Zoology
9th July 2021, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Best PHD entrance guide or test for Mysore Univeristy Phd on Philosophy
27th June 2022, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Best book for phd entrance exam in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?