3rd March 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) course? List of colleges offering admission?

Sir, I am completed my MSc(Chemistry) this year. I want to study PhD in Chemistry. For this, what I have to do? What are all the entrance exams I have to give for admission? Also tell me about the colleges for admission?

27th May 2019, 11:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) course? List of colleges offering admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am completed my MSc(Chemistry) this year. I want to study PhD in Chemistry. For this, what I have to do? What are all the entrance exams I have to give for admission? Also tell me about the colleges for admission?
List of entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) course:

List of entrance exams to study PhD(Chemistry) course:

1. CSIR- National Chemical Laboratory Pune Ph.D Admission (www.ncl-india.org)
2. CSIR-UGC NET ( csirhrdg.res.in)
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (gate.iitm.ac.in/)
3. IISC Entrance Test (https://www.iisc.ac.in/admissions/).
4. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) New Delhi Junior Research Fellowship ICMR JRF.
5. Kerala University Ph.D in Chemistry Entrance Exam ( https://research.keralauniversity.ac.in/)

List of colleges offering admission:

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016

National Institute of Technology, Warangal, Telangana
Address: National Institute of Technology Campus, Hanamkonda, Telangana 506004

Regional College of Management Bangalore
Address: Plot No 34/4 and 34/5 Mudugurki, Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562110
Phone: 095389 02136
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?