29th December 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

List of subjects I can opt for doing Ph.D and in which college?

Sir/Mam,

I wish to know all topics and subjects on which phd has been done on website where can i see? List of subjects I can opt for doing Ph.D and in which college? Please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good Ph.D subjects in commerce to opt for?
  2. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  5. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  6. Electronic Science related subjects available to do in PhD? Procedure to get register for PhD?
  7. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  8. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  9. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  10. Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?
  11. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  12. Which optional subject is best to choose in Civil Service exam?
  13. Which subjects can a dental graduate opt in IAS exam? How should a dental graduate make the selection for subjects for cracking IAS exam?
  14. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  15. How can I appear for IAS? What should I prefer after 12th? What should I do between BSc and B.Tech?
  16. How may i choose non technical subjects for UPSC exams?
  17. Which subjects should I opt for UP PCS?
  18. What is the time period for Ph.D after MCA? What are the subjects for that? List of colleges for Ph.D?
17th June 2016, 07:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of subjects I can opt for doing Ph.D and in which college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I wish to know all topics and subjects on which phd has been done on website where can i see? List of subjects I can opt for doing Ph.D and in which college? Please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this.

The aspirant can do PhD in various universities through full time or part time mode.
The list of subjects cannot be given to you, because you have to do the PhD in the subject in which you have studied the graduation and post graduation.
The basic eligibility to do PhD in any subject is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and Personal interview for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?