21st December 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD with scholarship but without any entrance exam in Hyderabad?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology. I want to do PhD without any entrance exam? Is it possible to study with scholarship in Hyderabad?
Thanking you!
Laxmi Rai

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  2. Specialization available to study in PhD for MCA candidate? Entrance exam to get scholarship?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study PhD being M.Sc(Bioscience) student?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study PhD being a M.Sc(Bioscience) student?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study PhD being a M.Sc(Bioscience) student?
  6. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  8. Scholarship for Ph.D in Cognitive Science student?
  9. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  11. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  12. Can I get government scholarship to B.Sc degree even after gap in study?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  14. How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
17th June 2016, 07:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD with scholarship but without any entrance exam in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology. I want to do PhD without any entrance exam? Is it possible to study with scholarship in Hyderabad?
Thanking you!
Laxmi Rai

Sorry, it is not possible to study PhD without an entrance examination.
If you have cleared M.Phil/NET/SET/SLET/GATE then you are exempted from entrance test, otherwise you have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. The eligibility to do PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university.
For the scholarships the aspirant has to appear for separate examination like CSIR NET, GATE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?