10th December 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

List of universities to do Ph.D in English if completed PG in English with 57% marks? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed PG in English with 57% marks and want to do Ph.D. Provide me list of universities to do Ph.D in English? What is the procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities to do Ph.D in English if completed PG in English with 57% marks? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English with admission procedure
  3. List of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in English if I scored less than 50% marks in MA?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  6. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English
  7. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature?
  8. Whether to go for M.Phill first or rather should apply for PhD directly?
  9. Worthy universities to do PhD in English?
  10. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
  11. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering regular Ph.D in English after M.Phil (English) with 69% marks?
  13. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  14. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam? List of universities for admission?
  15. Universities in Abroad offering PhD in English for M.A. postgraduate?
  16. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  17. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  18. What is the required percentage and admission to do Ph.D English?
16th December 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities to do Ph.D in English if completed PG in English with 57% marks? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed PG in English with 57% marks and want to do Ph.D. Provide me list of universities to do Ph.D in English? What is the procedure to apply for it?

The list of universities to do PhD in English for those who completed PG in English with 57% marks is given here;

Arignar Anna Government Arts College - Official Website

Amity Institute of English Studies and Research - Official Website

Amrita School of Arts & Sciences - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website

Ethiraj College for Women - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

Loyola College - Official Website

The candidates with Master’s Degree in English with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the PhD in English. Those eligible candidates should sit for an entrance test followed by a personal interview for the admission to PhD in English. The candidates who have qualified NET or SET or GATE shall be exempted from the written entrance test for the admission to PhD. The above given is the procedure for taking admission to PhD in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?