24th July 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in Maharashtra

Hi everyone, I am looking for the universities where PhD program in Agriculture Engineering available anywhere in Maharashtra. I am interested to do PhD in this specialization. Kindly let me know about the universities providing this PhD program asap. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(Maharashtra)?
  2. List universities in Maharashtra offering M.Sc. (Neurology) course?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  4. Universities who offering Ph.D in Human Development in Maharashtra? Will I have to pass any entrance exam for taking admission? When the entrance exams are conducted?
  5. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  6. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  7. List of best universities available in Maharashtra to do Ph.D?
  8. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  9. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  10. List of Government Colleges offering Mechanical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  11. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  12. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology programme at Maharashtra?
  14. Universities in Maharashtra offering PhD? How many seats are there for open category?
  15. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  16. Best universities offering genetic engineering course in North Indian? What are the prospects in this field?
  17. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
29th July 2018, 07:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in Maharashtra

List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in Maharashtra is given below.

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola

Bombay Veterinary College Mumbai

Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Ratnagiri

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Ahmednagar

Post Graduate Institute, Akola

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Remove *
29th July 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD(Agriculture Engineering) in Maharashtra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am looking for the universities where PhD program in Agriculture Engineering available anywhere in Maharashtra. I am interested to do PhD in this specialization. Kindly let me know about the universities providing this PhD program asap. Waiting for your response.

List of universities offering PhD in Agricultural Engineering in Maharashtra is given below:

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth - Official Website

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth - Official Website

Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?