22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

List universities offering PhD in Law in India? When their notification will release?

Dear Sir,
I would like to know the details of all of the Indian university which offers PhD in Law with their website along with the time for notification.
Regards,
Bhupal Bhattacharya

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  3. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  4. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  5. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. List of universities offering Integrated Ph.D? Date of announcement of notification?
  8. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  10. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  12. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  14. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  15. List of UGC recognized universities which offer PhD in Technology program in India
  16. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
7th September 2016, 04:45 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List universities offering PhD in Law in India? When their notification will release?

Here are some universities which offers Ph.D in Law. Please have a look at these colleges/universities.

List of colleges :

National Law School of India University - [NLSIU], Bangalore

Faculty of Law University of Delhi, New Delhi

NALSAR University of Law - [NALSAR], Hyderabad

The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences - [NUJS], Kolkata

The National Law Institute University - [NLIU], Bhopal

Gujarat National Law University - [GNLU], Gandhi Nagar

National Law University - [NLU], Jodhpur

Lovely Professional University - [LPU], Jalandhar

Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Alliance University - [AU], Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?