2nd February 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?

Hello
I am a student of molecular Biology &
Biotechnology of University of Kalyani.
Now i want to do P.H.D from reputed university at W.B.
Please name some university and also tell me how can i GET ADMISSION??????

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities in Saudi Arabia offering Ph.d in Biotechnology
  2. Best university abroad offering Ph.D in molecular biology? How to do Ph.D ?
  3. Date of admission test for Ph.D in Biotechnology in universities of West Bengal?
  4. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  7. What is the admission procedure for B.Arch course in universities of West Bengal
  8. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  9. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  10. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  11. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. Which one is more academics job oriented course PhD in Molecular Microbiology or PhD in Microalgae Based Biofuel & Antioxidants?
  14. How to get admission for Ph.D in Molecular Biology in Germany? What is the date of the admission test? List of reputed universities in Denmark?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  17. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  18. List of the universities in USA offering Ph.D in Biotechnology with full scholarship? Am I eligible for it without GRE?
2nd February 2015, 11:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?

If you have got Master's Degree in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology or its equivalent with at least 55% marks then you are eligible for Ph.D admission. Most of the Universities offer admission in Ph.D on the basis of NET/SLET score. If you don't have NET/SLET score then you have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by the University for few seats that are available.

[B]You can pursue Ph.D from following Universities in West Bengal[/B

1. University of Calcutta, Kolkata (West Bengal), Senate House, 87 /1 College Street , Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700073

2. Jadavpur University : Department of Library and Information Science, Kolkata (West Bengal), Kolkata (Kolkata Dist.) - 700032

3. The University of Burdwan, Burdwan (West Bengal), P.O. Rajbati , Burdwan (Bardhaman Dist.) - 713104

4. University of Kalyani, Nadia (West Bengal), PO Kalyani , Nadia (Nadia Dist.) - 741235
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?