1st February 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Names of professors in IIT Chennai?

Do you have alist of the names of Professors in IIT,Chennai? I would like to know if there is a Professor Mrs.Iyer working there, and if so in which department?

6th February 2014, 11:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of professors in IIT Chennai?

To tell you ,there is no professor with the name Mr.Iyer.I.I.T Madras is also named as Indian Institute of Technology,Chennai.IIT Madras is one with higher technological education and it applies more in basic and applied research.There are so many number of Faculty members in IIT Madras.
It is called as a residential with the nearly 8000 students and Supporting staff in the IIT Madras.The area surrounded in Madras is about nearly of 250 hectares.IIT Madras is basically known for its excellence.It was proved itself as a good centre for teaching and research,also it is a one of the best industrial consultancy in the country.

There are many number of laboratories,and 1200 administrative staff of capacity.This Indian Institute of Madras has totally several sixteen academic departments.They are Chemical engineering,Applied mechanics,Aerospace engineering,Biotechnology,Electrical engineering,Engineering design,Civil Engineering,Computer Science engineering,Humanities and social sciences,Mathematics,Mechanical engineering,Ocean engineering.
http://www.iitm.ac.in/info/faculty

And departments such as Physics,Metallurgical and materials engineering,Management Studies.The number of faculty member is very huge.So you can not find Mr.Iyer anywhere ,i.e in any department of the IIT Madras.This IIT madras has the excellent technical and support staff.There is a good administration in almost all the departments in IIT Madras.You can get all the faculty members who are right now working in IIT Madras in the list.That list can be accessed by clicking on the link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?