30th October 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary for qualifying GPAT for doing PhD?

I am a pharmacy student and final year of my M.Pmarm so it is necessary for me clearing GPAT for doing PhD? Can someone please let me know the answer which we have to follow? Looking forward to get the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  2. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  4. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D through GPAT? do they provide the stipend for GPAT?
  6. How to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences being an experienced Teacher and GPAT holder?
  7. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  8. Is there any qualifying examination for PhD programs at BITS, Pilani? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad for it?
  9. Master degree courses offered by JNU to Pharmacy graduates?
  10. Syllabus of NET exam for Pharma Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for GPAT Stipend for the upcoming year after qualifying with a rank of 8501?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D programs in Pharmaceutics?
  13. Is there any Scholarship for M.Pharma or courses other than M.Pharma after B.Pharma?
  14. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  15. Should I take admission in M.Pharma if disqualified in GPAT? Demerits of disqualification in GPAT?
  16. When are we supposed to write NIPER exam? Is it after qualifying GPAT exam? Details about the fee structure?
  17. Will I get scholarship of 1st semester after qualifying for GPAT?
  18. Can I go for M.Pharm if I have not cleared GPAT?
30th October 2015, 03:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary for qualifying GPAT for doing PhD?

Let me tell you that you must appear for GPAT as it has many advantages before and after PHD course:

It is a national entrance level test which will help you yo get admission in all over India where you are interested if your score well.

They have advantage during various interviews for jobs.

CSIR has now recognized GPAT for admission into PHD.

Even Scholarship is given to candidates who attain good marks.
30th October 2015, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It is not necessary but if you want admission in a reputed institute with fellowship then it will be good to qualify it. You can easily get admission in private universities without GPAT by appearing for entrance exam and interview.

Hence, you shouldn't worry if you want admission in a private university but for reputed university you have to qualify it.
25th February 2021, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend provided for month in phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?