30th June 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?

Sir/Mam,

I am yogita from delhi. I m mba in hrm. Please tell me what should I do either mphil or phd. What is the procedure of admission in mphil or phd from ignou.please guide me. Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!

6th July 2016, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am yogita from delhi. I m mba in hrm. Please tell me what should I do either mphil or phd. What is the procedure of admission in mphil or phd from ignou.please guide me. Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!
You should choose PhD after completion of MBA course. The PhD is most valuable course than an MPhil degree. MPhil is an easier degree compared to PhD. The PhD is a Doctor of Philosophy, but MPhil is a Master of Philosophy. The value for the PhD is higher in all the areas than an MPhil. So you can do PhD course after MBA. There are various institutions offering the PhD course in Management like;
6th July 2016, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?

If you want to get admission in IGNOU for Ph.D or M.Phil programme then you have to appear for entrance exam and interview conducted by the university. Selection will be on merit based on performance in these two stages.

Always remember that Ph.D or M.Phil programme from distance mode is good for those who are already working professionals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?