28th November 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Part time Ph.D details to become professor and currently working with R Systems International?

I want to part time phd. Currently I am working with R Systems international. I want to be professor after some years. Can anybody guide to me. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  2. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  3. Details of part time PhD in IT at Punjab?
  4. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  5. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in mathematics part time if I have scored only 52% marks in Masters?
  8. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  9. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  10. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  12. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  13. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  14. Can I do part time PhD if qualified in JRF while working under bond?
  15. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  16. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai?
  17. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  18. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
24th February 2023, 06:03 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Part time Ph.D details to become professor and currently working with R Systems International?

Pursuing a part-time PhD while working can be a challenging but rewarding experience. Here are some details that may help you:

Eligibility criteria: To be eligible for a part-time PhD, you need to have a master's degree in a relevant field from a recognized university. You also need to have a minimum of two years of work experience in the field of your research.

Finding a university: You need to find a university that offers a part-time PhD program in your field of research. Look for universities that have a good reputation for research and have faculty members with expertise in your area of interest.

Contacting potential supervisors: Once you have identified a university, you can reach out to potential supervisors who work in your area of interest. You can discuss your research ideas with them and seek their guidance on your proposal.

Funding: You may need to fund your PhD yourself, or you can look for funding opportunities such as scholarships, grants, or fellowships.

Time management: Balancing work and research can be challenging, so it is important to have a plan for managing your time effectively. You will need to set aside dedicated time for research and ensure that you can meet the deadlines for coursework, assignments, and research milestones.

Career prospects: A part-time PhD can enhance your career prospects, particularly if you want to become a professor. It demonstrates your commitment to your field of research and your ability to manage multiple priorities.

I hope this information helps you get started on your journey towards a part-time PhD. Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?