19th February 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Ph.D in abroad after M.Tech in IIT Kharagpur in Agriculture and Food engineering department?

sir im doing M.TECH in IIT KGP in AGRICULTURAL AND FOOD ENGG DEPT with specialization Farm Machinery and Power im willing to do my PHD in foreign please provide some information regarding admission in various countries

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Agriculture Process Engineering)?
  2. Government Jobs Exams after B.Tech. Biotechnology?
  3. Can I study PhD at the age of 27 years old being a M.Tech(Food Technology & Biochemical Engineering) student?
  4. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate of IIT-Kharagpur?
  5. How to pursue PhD in Agriculture at New Zealand? Will bank agree to provide loan?
  6. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  7. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  8. Can I do PhD in Agriculture through GATE after completion of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?
  9. Mtech in lighting science (EC1) in kharagpur IIT - GATE rank required for ECE
  10. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  12. Which country is preferable to do PhD in Agriculture in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  14. What GATE score is expected to get admission in IIT Kharagpur for M.Tech in Food technology?
  15. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  16. Can I do PG Diploma or PhD in Agriculture with scholarship from Abroad?
  17. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  18. What should I do for admission in all India quota category with 45 marks in GATE?
23rd February 2016, 08:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ph.D in abroad after M.Tech in IIT Kharagpur in Agriculture and Food engineering department?

You can pursue your PhD in Germany or USA. Both the countries are very good when it is concerned with the course of PhD.
For admission to both the countries you need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examinations.
Once you are able to crack these Examinations you will be able to apply for the Universities of your choice for the course of PhD.
You will have to clear a Personal Interview to be conducted by the University where you have applied.
Once you clear these hurdles you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD in the country of your choice.
15th December 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D in abroad after M.Tech in IIT Kharagpur in Agriculture and Food engineering department?

I am pursuing my master degree in Farm Machinery and Power Engineering in my State University. Can i get internships in aboard after my M.tech? If so, how can I apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?