8th December 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D admission in English literature in Aligarh university being a Irani?

This is Tayebeh from Iran how can I get phd admission in English literature for 2014 year in Aligarh University. Please guide me. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  4. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  5. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  7. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission for Ph.D course in English Literature? In which month will the admissions start for Ph.D degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  13. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  15. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  16. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
  17. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  18. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
24th February 2023, 05:49 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Ph.D admission in English literature in Aligarh university being a Irani?

I can provide you with some general information on Ph.D admission in Aligarh Muslim University for English literature. However, please note that the admission process and eligibility criteria may differ based on the university's policies and guidelines.

To be eligible for a Ph.D in English literature from Aligarh Muslim University, you will typically need to have a Master's degree in English literature or a related field with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or an equivalent grade from a recognized university. You will also need to qualify for the university's Ph.D entrance examination or have qualified any of the national level tests such as UGC NET, CSIR NET, or GATE.

As an international student from Iran, you may need to meet additional eligibility criteria and provide relevant documents such as passport, visa, and educational transcripts. You can visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University to know more about the admission process, eligibility criteria, and application procedure for international students. It is also recommended to contact the university's International Student Office for further assistance and guidance.

I hope this information helps. Good luck with your Ph.D application!

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?