7th December 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD in English Literature in Aligarh Muslim University being an Iranian?

Hello.
I am Tayebeh from Iran. I would like to know that how can I apply for PhD in English Literature in Aligarh Muslim University? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D admission in English literature in Aligarh university being a Irani? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  5. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  6. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a candidate of Punjab?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  12. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Applied Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University if completed M.Sc(Mathematics) about 6 years ago?
  15. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  17. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU? -- [Most Discussed]
24th February 2023, 04:51 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD in English Literature in Aligarh Muslim University being an Iranian?

To apply for a PhD program in English Literature at Aligarh Muslim University as an international student, you will need to follow these steps:

Check the eligibility criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the program. Generally, candidates are required to have a Master's degree in English Literature or a related field with a minimum of 55% marks.

Contact the university: You can contact the university's international office via email or phone to enquire about the application process, deadlines, and other relevant information.

Fill out the application form: You can download the application form from the university's website and fill it out completely. Make sure you attach all the required documents, such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and passport copies.

Pay the application fee: You will need to pay the application fee either online or via a bank draft. The fee amount may vary depending on the program and the university.

Submit the application: Once you have completed the application form and attached all the necessary documents, you can submit it to the university's international office.

Wait for the response: The university will review your application and notify you of the admission decision via email or post. If you are accepted, you will be given further instructions on how to proceed with the admission process.

I hope this helps. Best of luck with your application!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?