25th November 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Ph.D course details with fees structure after M.Tech?

Can I know about PHD course in detail with fee structure? I am doing my M.tech 2nd year. Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  2. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  3. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  4. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  5. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  6. How may I do Ph.D without doing M.Tech? How may I get details for the same?
  7. IISC and PhD
  8. Ph.D course details with fees structure after M.Tech? -- [New]
  9. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  11. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  13. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  14. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  15. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
  16. Details about the course structure of SAAP FICCO? What is the course fees?
  17. Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?
  18. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Com? In which subjects can I do Ph.d? What is the scope after doing it and how much is the fee structure?
15th December 2015, 04:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ph.D course details with fees structure after M.Tech?

In general PhD is a research oriented course where you can apply for the course after completion of Master Degree.
You need to appear for the NET Examination or Entrance Examination of particular University where you want to study the course of PhD.
Students who are able to clear these Examinations are not required to pay any fees and if a candidate is able to clear the NET Examination then you will be eligible for the JRF Scholarship for pursuing the course of PhD.
This is the procedure to join the PhD course and the fee details of the Universities of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?