31st December 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D guide list in History subject after M.A in History?

I have done ma in history I have information about phd guide list in history subject? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

2nd December 2016, 04:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Ph.D guide list in History subject after M.A in History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done ma in history I have information about phd guide list in history subject? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

There are more number of guides are available for all the subjects in all the universities. For example there are around 90 to 100 guides are available for the History subject in Bharathidasan University. The website link is given for the list of PhD guides at Bharathidasan University Click Here. You can also find the same way in all the universities. You can find the list of PhD guides in the university website, you want to join or can contact the university History department for more details about the PhD guides.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?