31st December 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?

Hello Everyone,
Please display the syllabus and pattern of the PhD in Hindi entrance written paper at Lovely Professional University? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for B.Tech at Lovely Professional University through entrance exam?
  2. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  3. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  4. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Tech Hons in CSE Lovely Professional University after scoring 60% in Maths from West Bengal
  7. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  8. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  9. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  10. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  11. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  12. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  13. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  14. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  15. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  17. Am I eligible for lovely professional university after scoring 74% in 10th?
  18. What is the fees for each semester in Ph.D at Lovely Professional University?
2nd December 2016, 06:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Please display the syllabus and pattern of the PhD in Hindi entrance written paper at Lovely Professional University? Waiting for your response.

In Lovely Professional University PhD Hindi candidates will be selected through LPUNEST. The test will be for 120 minutes and it has 100 multiple choice questions of the objective type. The test is online, it has two papers, paper I has 50 objective type questions and paper II has 50 objective type questions. Paper I will primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension and general awareness of the candidate. Paper II consists of 50 objective type questions from Hindi literature. The syllabus for the examination will be as par UGC-NET, UGC- CSIR. The LPU website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?