24th April 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

PhD course after masters in Mechanical engineering available in Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar?

Hello sir, I am masters in Mechanical engineering and want to do PhD Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar. Is it available here?

Related Questions:
26th April 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD course after masters in Mechanical engineering available in Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am masters in Mechanical engineering and want to do PhD Guru Jambeshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar. Is it available here?

Yes, PhD in Mechanical Engineering is available at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 55% marks from a recognized institution are eligible to do a PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar. Candidates are admitted to the PhD in Mechanical Engineering on the basis of an entrance test and interview cum counseling. The admission process for the PhD in Mechanical Engineering begins in the month of September or October every year at Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar. The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hissar website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?