20th March 2023, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

PhD topic research on Mannu Bhandhari v/s Krishna Sobti

Hello sir, I want to do research on Mannu Bhandhari v/s Krishna Sobti, Please guide this topic is good or not

20th March 2023, 09:33 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: PhD topic research on Mannu Bhandhari v/s Krishna Sobti

Hello there! Your topic of research comparing Mannu Bhandhari and Krishna Sobti sounds interesting. Both these authors are renowned figures in Hindi literature, and comparing their works can provide valuable insights into their respective styles and themes.

To proceed with your research, you could start by reading and analyzing the works of both authors. You could examine the literary techniques they use, the themes they explore, and the cultural and social contexts that influence their writing. You could also compare and contrast their writing styles, their narrative structures, and their characterizations.

In addition to analyzing the literary works, you could also study the lives and backgrounds of the two authors. You could look at their personal histories, their literary influences, and their contributions to Hindi literature.

Overall, I think your topic of research has great potential, and I wish you the best of luck with your studies!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?