6th November 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD on Second World War from JNU? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Sir, I am MA History and chosen The Second World War topic for PhD. Please tell me can I get admission in JNU for the same? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register for PhD(Mathematics) course in JNU? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  2. Do the Delhi University and JNU provide integrated M.Sc & PhD course? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?
  3. Requirements to get admission for studying PhD in Life Science in JNU?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  5. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  6. Eligibility to do PhD in Tamil from JNU? When the application form will be out?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  8. Eligibility for admission in PhD Psychology in JNU?
  9. When the notification of JNU Ph.D entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of Ph.D entrance exam? Is Ph.D in Economics offered by JNU?
  10. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  11. Can a M.Sc Medical Parasitology do PhD from Delhi University and JNU? Requirements for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria to get admission in JNU for PhD in Computer & Systems Sciences? How much stipend I can get during PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  14. How may I get answer of the history questions stated here?
  15. Exemptions available in JNU PhD Entrance Test 2018 -- [New]
  16. Steps for preparation of JNU PhD entrance exam?
  17. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  18. Best university in between DU and JNU for PhD in Sociology? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
17th November 2017, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD on Second World War from JNU? Eligibility and requirements for it?

For admission at JNU for Ph.D in history, you need to clear written exam and interview with excellent marks. Only merit can help you get admission at JNU. You need to make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your MA History degree.

Selection of topic will depend on the availability of the topic. Just make sure that topic that you want to research is already not researched before.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?