23rd June 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD(Education) for MA postgraduate who has completed BSc(PCM) course?

Hi everyone, I have done BSc with PCM stream. After that, I have done MA in Education. Now, I am looking forward to do PhD. Kindly let me know that it is possible for me to do PhD in Education? Waiting for your response!

3rd July 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD(Education) for MA postgraduate who has completed BSc(PCM) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have done BSc with PCM stream. After that, I have done MA in Education. Now, I am looking forward to do PhD. Kindly let me know that it is possible for me to do PhD in Education? Waiting for your response!

Possibility to pursue a PhD (Education) for the MA (Education) post graduate is high. Those students who have obtained a master’s degree in Education (M.Ed) or MA (Education) or its equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD (Education). They have to clear the PhD Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Education). PhD (Education) course is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?