30th June 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute for studying PhD(Biotechnology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

3rd July 2019, 12:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute for studying PhD(Biotechnology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Eligibility to study PhD (Biotechnology) in Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute is a pass in Master’s Degree (MSc or MTech) in Biotechnology or its equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for reserved category. Eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study PhD (Biotechnology) in the Dr. DY Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute. They have to clear the All India Common Entrance Test conducted by the Dr. DY Patil University for the admission to study PhD (Biotechnology). They have to attend the Pre PhD course of 6 months duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?