23rd November 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 1 year Ph.D course after completing graduation from Narmad University?

Hello, sir I just want to know. I complete my graduation from Narmad University. I am interested in one year corresponding phd course is it possible?

Related Questions:
24th November 2015, 10:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 1 year Ph.D course after completing graduation from Narmad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, sir I just want to know. I complete my graduation from Narmad University. I am interested in one year corresponding phd course is it possible?
Graduation is not enough qualification to be eligible for PhD course. You need to complete Master Degree or equivalent qualification to be eligible for PhD course. So, I suggest you to complete Master Degree with 55% of marks to be eligible for PhD course. Apart from you need to qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam in order to get admission for PhD. The selection will be made on basis mark scored in the NET entrance exam.
24th November 2015, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 1 year Ph.D course after completing graduation from Narmad University?

Quote:
No, after completion of graduation degree, you can't apply for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
24th November 2015, 03:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry. It is not possible to do PhD after graduation.

The eligibility to study the PhD is post graduation with minimum of 55% marks.

So the aspirant has to complete the post graduation first to study PhD.

There will be a written test and interview for the admission in some colleges/universities.

The duration of the PhD course in India is 3 years.
27th November 2015, 12:19 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible in one Ph.D in one year after completing Graduation degree.
The eligibility criteria to do Ph.D is that candidates must have completed Master's Degree with at least 55% of marks from a recognized University.
So, first you have to complete Post Graduation then only you are eligible for Ph.D course.
The duration of Ph.D course in India is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?