17th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D course without giving any entrance exam?

Is it possible to do Ph.D course without giving any entrance exam? What is the procedure for that? Can someone please explain me the process which required to be followed? Please provide me the answer for this as am not sure what needs to be done if I don't want to write the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  2. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  4. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  5. If I clear SET exam will I be exempted from giving PhD entrance exam under Pune University?
  6. Can I get admission for PhD without giving PET exam?
  7. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
  8. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  10. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  11. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  12. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  13. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  14. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  15. PhD entrance exam question papers of Sociology?
  16. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  18. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
17th April 2015, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D course without giving any entrance exam?

If you want to get admission in Ph.D without any entrance exam then you must try to clear exams like NET/SLET/JRF in your respective field. There are many universities which conduct entrance exam for admission and if don't have any of these scores then you have to appear in other entrance exams. There are some universities which give admission based on your academic record but they are mostly top universities and they prefer candidates with NET/SLET/JRF qualified candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?