23rd December 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management?

Sir,
I want to pursue PHd in Management. Please guide me? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?
  2. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  4. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  7. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  8. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  10. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  11. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to do PhD for MBA(Retail Management) postgraduate?
  13. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  14. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  15. Can I do Ph.D in Management after working as branch manager in TNPSC? Where can I do my Ph.D?
  16. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  17. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D?
  18. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
25th December 2015, 11:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to pursue PHd in Management. Please guide me? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
Yes, you can pursue PhD in Management or PhD in Business Administration & Management. The eligibility criteria for pursuing a PhD in Management is holding a Master's degree. Students will have to attend an entrance exam such as UGC NET or the entrance exam organized by the concerned university to get admitted into this course. The duration for this course is 2 years.

Colleges Offering PhD in Management:

- Alliance University - (www.alliance.edu.in)
- Amrita School of Business ( www.amrita.edu/school/business/coimbatore)
- Apeejay Institute of Management Technical Campus ( www.apeejay.edu/aimtc)
- Baddi University of Emerging Science & Technology ( www.baddiuniv.ac.in)
25th December 2015, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
If you have completed MBA degree then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Management.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?