10th August 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my BBM and M.Com Professional. Now I want to do PhD. I am interested in Management. Can you please tell me what are the subjects in Management for PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  4. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  6. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  7. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  8. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  9. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  10. Which subjects should I choose for MBA course after completion of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  12. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  14. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  16. How to join in Sanitory Inspector course?
  17. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  18. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
30th October 2017, 06:31 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?

If you want to do Ph.D related to management after completing BBM (Bachelors in Business Management) and M.Com (Master’s in Commerce), then here below are details regarding Ph.D specialized courses in management after M.Com:-

Ph.D Management Courses after M.Com:-
  • Ph.D in Business management.
  • Ph.D in Human resource management.
  • Ph.D Tourism management.
  • Ph.D in Sports management.
  • Ph.D Rural development.
  • Ph.D Disater management.
  • Ph.D Business administration.

So these are the Ph.D courses related to management for which you can apply after completing post graduate degree in commerce stream. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for above mentioned Ph.D courses:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D courses is post graduate degree or equivalent qualification in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

- To get admission in above mentioned Ph.D courses you must have to appear in CET (Common Entrance Exam) conducted to admit eligible candidate for doctor of philosophy courses.

- Minimum duration of doctor of philosophy course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?