12th October 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode after completion of MBA HR?

I'm mba in hr, i want do m phil or phd in thr hr through distance mode.
i want to know about institution and validity of the same? Can you please guide me with the details which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  2. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
  3. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  6. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  8. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  9. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  10. What is M.Phil sanskrit distance mode eligibility criteria?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  13. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  15. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  16. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  18. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
12th October 2016, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode after completion of MBA HR?

Yes, M.Phil or Ph.D in HR can surely be done in distance mode. Many universities offer distance mode research programs. You just need to clear entrance exam and interview for admission.
IGNOU is the best one to pursue such courses, as they have the highest number of learning centers across the country. Just apply for admission and be prepared for the entrance exam and interview.
12th October 2016, 09:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode after completion of MBA HR?

Yes, definitely you can do Ph.D in distance mode after the completion of MBA in HR, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in HR from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in it.
12th October 2016, 11:46 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you can do the PhD in HR through distance mode if you have completed your MBA with 55% or above marks. These are some universities who offering PhD course in distance mode:
1. INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU)
2. VARDHMAN MAHAVEER OPEN UNIVERSITY (VMOU)
3. NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY

For getting admission in these university you have to qualify in the entrance exam or you can get the admission on the basis of NET marks.

Thanks
13th October 2016, 12:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm mba in hr, i want do m phil or phd in thr hr through distance mode.
i want to know about institution and validity of the same? Can you please guide me with the details which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Thanks!
If you have completed MBA course with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for M.Phil or Ph.D course in Distance mode.

List of the university for part time Ph.D course :-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
13th October 2016, 02:31 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for the above mentioned examination after completion of your MBA in HR. You will have to appear for entrance examination for admission in the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?