18th March 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study PhD in any other interdisciplinary department for a Nuclear Engineer? List of Central institutes for such course?

Hello,
One of my friend has done M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering. Can he switch to Mechanical or Electronics department or any other interdisciplinary department for PhD? If yes, please mention names of Central institutes here he can get through?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes/universities in in European countries providing phd in Nuclear engineering or Nuclear physics?
  2. How can i do research in Nuclear Weapon Technology?
  3. Government jobs for Civil Engineers?
  4. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  5. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  6. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  8. Which course we can do for Graduation and Post Graduation to get a job in Nuclear engineering department?
  9. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  10. List of institutes offering PhD in Life Sciences in Andhra Pradesh? Scholarships available to study?
  11. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  12. Which course is better after completing engineering in mechanical with 50%
  13. Institutes in France which provide Ph.D in Nuclear Engineering?
  14. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Nuclear Engineering Department after passing B.Tech 4th year ECE? Which IIT is preferable for this Nuclear Engineering course?
  16. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  17. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  18. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?