24th January 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Previous year solved papers of Ph.D Mathematics entrance exam

Please, you satisfied me about entrance exam of Ph.D in mathematics with solved paper.? Can you please tell me where to get the papers? or can you please attach them in this thread to download? It will be helpful if you answer me soon.

26th January 2017, 08:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year solved papers of Ph.D Mathematics entrance exam

Below I have attached the previous year solved papers of Ph.D Mathematics, have a look over it.
26th January 2017, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please, you satisfied me about entrance exam of Ph.D in mathematics with solved paper.? Can you please tell me where to get the papers? or can you please attach them in this thread to download? It will be helpful if you answer me soon.
Below are the attachments of Ph.D Mathematics entrance exam question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSIR-NET-Mathematics-Question-Papers-June-2011.pdf(1.77 MB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf maths-csir-june2012.pdf(2.23 MB, 5 views)
10th March 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone send me the previous year PET question papers on mathematics in mumbai university?
Please its urgent
6th October 2021, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Previous year PhD Entrance exam question paper for mathamatics
9th December 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

pet mumbai university maths question and answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?