11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?

Respected Friends,
I am Aswathi and I am waiting for my Master's result. I did M.A. in History. I would like to go for PhD in Gandhian Studies in Central University of Gujarat. l want to know about the procedure regarding to apply PhD in this university. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to do PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University?
  2. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  3. Course description of PhD (Gandhian Studies) which is available in Panjab University? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Selection procedure for Librarian post in Central University of Gujarat? Eligiblity to apply?
  5. For how many post I can apply in Central University of Gujarat recruitment being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  6. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  8. NET Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies (Paper II) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  11. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I become a Botany Lecturer in Gujarat being a PhD holder of MS University?
  13. Eligibility to apply in Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk recruitment for B.A.(Mathematics) graduate?
  14. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  18. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD? -- [New]
1st April 2017, 02:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Friends,
I am Aswathi and I am waiting for my Master's result. I did M.A. in History. I would like to go for PhD in Gandhian Studies in Central University of Gujarat. l want to know about the procedure regarding to apply PhD in this university. Please help me to know about this.

The Central University of Gujarat offers only Integrated Program M.Phil – PhD (Gandhian Thought and Peace Studies). Candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for Integrated Program M.Phil – PhD (Gandhian Thought and Peace Studies) at Central University of Gujarat. The admission to the integrated course will be done on the basis of written test and interview. The applications for the course will be available in the website of the Central University of Gujarat. You can also contact the university Centre for Gandhian Thought and Peace Studies Department for more details. The Central University of Gujarat website link is Click Here
19th February 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?

i have completed my M.A. from Gandhian subject and had choose BUDDHIST, JAINA, GANDHIAN AND PEACE STUDIES for jrf .
i just want to know did this subject is better for PHD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?