2nd November 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD(Hindi) course in Nalanda Open University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Nalanda Open University with Hindi stream. Can I know that how to apply for PhD program in this university? What is the procedure to apply?

30th November 2016, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD(Hindi) course in Nalanda Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PhD program in Nalanda Open University with Hindi stream. Can I know that how to apply for PhD program in this university? What is the procedure to apply?

The admission to the PhD program is suspended till further order in Nalanda Open University. So it is not possible to join PhD in Hindi at Nalanda Open University. The PhD course admissions are stopped now. The admissions may be started in the coming years. So it is not possible to join the PhD in Hindi at Nalanda Open University. The Nalanda Open University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?