7th December 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of applying Ph.D after M.Sc in computer science? When is the entrance date?

I pass out M.Sc in computer science. Now I want to do Ph.D. Can you tell me the procedure? And when is the entrance date?

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  2. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  3. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  6. Procedure of applying Ph.D after M.Sc in computer science? When is the entrance date? -- [New]
  7. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  8. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  9. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  10. What is the date and procedure for Ph.D entrance exam for MSc life science student?
  11. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  13. JNU offer PhD in Computer Science course to M.Tech(CSE) candidate? Detailed information about JNU PhD entrance exam?
  14. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science for M.Tech student?
  15. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  16. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  17. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
29th September 2016, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of applying Ph.D after M.Sc in computer science? When is the entrance date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I pass out M.Sc in computer science. Now I want to do Ph.D. Can you tell me the procedure? And when is the entrance date?

The candidate can apply online for the admission to PhD in Computer Science. The eligibility to pursue the PhD in Computer Science will be M.Sc Computer Science/MCA/M.Sc IT with minimum 55% aggregate of marks. The selection process consists of Entrance Test and Group Discussion/Personal Interview. Candidates who have qualified GATE/SET/SLET/M.Phil shall be exempted from the entrance test. The entrance test will be conducted by the universities separately, so the date of entrance test will differ from one university to another. For exact date of entrance test you have to contact the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?