27th February 2015, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D Life Sciences in North Maharashtra?

Sir/Mam ,

I am jitendra rane. i have done MSc BIochemistry from North maharashtra university jalgaon. I wish to do PhD in life sciences from reputed institute. I have first ranking in North maharashtra university with Gold Medal. please give me information about Phd entrance test & how should I approach to such institute?

13th March 2015, 10:26 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D Life Sciences in North Maharashtra?

Ph.D Life Sciences in North Maharashtra University notification is not yet released but you can expect the notification in the month of June/July in the official website of North Maharashtra University.To get admission in North Maharashtra University, you need to crack the entrance examination. To apply for entrance examination, the applicant should have completed master degree from a recognized University.

Pattern of the examination :

There will be two papers. Paper I and Paper II for the entrance test. Paper I General Aptitude Test and Paper II Subject Specified Test. Paper I will have 50 questions with objective type questions covering logical reasoning, numerical ability, reasoning and aptitude. Paper II will have 50 questions with objective type questions covering relevant subjects.

I am uploaded the syllabus for Ph.D entrance examination. I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you. More details, visit the official website :- http://www.nmu.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabi for Ph.D. Entrance Test.pdf(2.25 MB, 190 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?