4th April 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join IIT Kanpur to do research in Mechanical stream? Marks required in M.Tech for it?

Hello sir, I want to join IIT Kanpur to do research after M.Tech in Mechanical stream at NIT, Durgapur. Please send me procedure to join it? Marks required in M.Tech for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?
  2. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  3. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  4. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Kanpur after scoring 221 marks in ST category?
  5. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  6. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  7. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  8. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  9. How to join M.Tech in mechanical in CMJ university and what are the future perspective
  10. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  11. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  12. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  13. How can I join IIT Colleges for pursuing Mechanical Engineering? How can I prepare for the entrance exam and how many seats are available for Mechanical stream?
  14. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  15. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  16. Procedure of summer internship in IIT Kanpur being a 3rd year B.Tech student in Mechanical engineering of MNNIT Allahabad?
  17. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study M.Sc(Pure Mathematics) in IIT for Mathematics graduate? Cutoff marks required in 10th, 12th and UG?
7th April 2017, 11:23 AM
khanexpert

Default Re: Procedure to join IIT Kanpur to do research in Mechanical stream? Marks required in M.Tech for it?

In order to join IIT after completion of your M.Tech, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institute itself, once you have cleared the entrance examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in IIT for further research and study purpose.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in your M.Tech in order to be eligible to sit for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?