22nd July 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?

Im a final year diploma engineering student(mechanical), i want to join IIT, wat are the procedure for it and what preseration are needed for this? Please replay with full details.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  3. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  5. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech(ME) in IIT being a Diploma student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis? -- [New]
  8. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  11. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder?
  13. How can I join IIT after passing diploma? I am a 3rd year diploma in civil engineering
  14. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  17. How to join as lateral in IIT after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to join Army after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
21st May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?

`How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?