29th February 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Nursing in Kerala University?

Hello,
Can you please tell me the procedure for doing PhD in Nursing under Kerala University? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  3. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  4. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  5. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. How can I study distance PhD in Kerala University being an MBA postgraduate?
  7. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  8. Previous year papers of PhD entrance exam in Kerala?
  9. Procedure of enrolling in PhD program at esteemed institution in gulf?
  10. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  11. How to do Ph.D Nursing in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  13. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Commerce at Kerala University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  16. In which country I should study M.Sc(Nursing) if completed B.Sc and having 2 years of worked experience?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD in Nursing at AIIMS? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
29th February 2016, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Nursing in Kerala University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please tell me the procedure for doing PhD in Nursing under Kerala University? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.
For pursuing the PhD in Nursing through Kerala University, the candidates need to complete a Master Degree in Nursing course from a recognized university. The candidate should have obtained at least 55% of marks at the Master Degree level. Aspirants must have passed each subject separately.

University of Kerala
Address: Near Church, Kariavattom, Thiruvananthapuram,
Kerala 695581
Official website - www.keralauniversity.ac.in
1st March 2016, 02:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Candidates who have completed the course of Masters in Nursing with 55% marks are eligible to appear for the Entrance Examination for the course of PhD in Nursing.
If you are within this eligibility criteria then you need to crack the Entrance Examination of Kerala University for the course of PhD in Nursing.
Once you are able to do so you will be eligible for the course of PhD in Nursing in Kerala University.
24th April 2021, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

When to apply for entrance exam. Site?
7th August 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for entrance exam? Site?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?