22nd July 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?

Sir,
I am doing M.Sc in Chemistry in Organic Chemistry in M.G University , Kottayam. I want to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad. Kindly tell me the procedure for doing PhD in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  4. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  5. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  6. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  7. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  8. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  10. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  14. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  16. Procedure to Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  18. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
24th July 2015, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?

For admission in abroad universities for doing PH.D you can appear in GRE which is a widely accepted score by most of the reputed universities abroad.

Along with GRE you need scores like IELTS/TOEFL for English proficiency which will be required for admission in any foreign university which offers programme in English medium. Hence, get these scores and apply for admission abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?